1/3 Photos of Fluffy Lemon Cheesecake Squares
I've made this since a friend gave me the recipe at my bridal shower, MANY years ago!! This freezes very well. Take it out of the freezer and put it in the refrigerator 2 hours before serving.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix crust ingredients, press into 13x9 pan.
- 2In small bowl stir together sugar and cream cheese until fluffy.
- 3In another small bowl, mix jello and boiling water; add lemon juice and extract.
- 4Set aside to cool.
- 5Place large mixing bowl and beaters in freezer while jello cools.
- 6You can take a coffee break here.
- 7When bowl has chilled, whip evaporated milk on high until thick and holds a peak.
- 8Turn mixer to low; mix in cream cheese mixture.
- 9Mix in the jello mixture.
- 10Pour over crust in pan.
- 11Chill; cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Lemon Cheesecake Squares
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.2
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 49.3 mg
- Sodium 258.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 27.8 g
- Protein 4.6 g