Recipe by KaraRN
Found this on Betty Crocker website. Sounds yummy without all the fat of the traditional pie. No eggs either.
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely crushed graham crackers (20 squares)
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup key lime juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F In small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Press in bottom and up side of 9-inch glass pie plate. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown; cool.
- In large bowl, beat milk and lime juice with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and thickened. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into cooled pie crust.
- Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour or until set. Store in refrigerator.