Easy, biscuits with that extra kick from the herbs, I love it when my garden herbs are at there best. Found this in my newest Taste of Home Magazine. Gosh I really like this magazine
- Preheat oven to 450.
- In large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- In another bowl, whisk buttermilk, oil, basil and rosemary.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonful 2 inches apart onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until light brown.
- Serve warm.