- 1 can cherry pie filling (or you can use any flavor)
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 1/2 the pie filling on bottom of crust.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually beat in milk until well blended.
- Add pudding and beat until smooth.
- Stir in 2 c.
- whipped topping.
- Spread over cherry pie filling.
- Spread remaining cool whip over top.
- Top w/remaining pie filling.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.