Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an easy pie that is really good.
Make and share this Fluffy Fruity Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Spread 1/2 the pie filling on bottom of crust.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually beat in milk until well blended.
- Add pudding and beat until smooth.
- Stir in 2 c.
- whipped topping.
- Spread over cherry pie filling.
- Spread remaining cool whip over top.
- Top w/remaining pie filling.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Fluffy, indeed! The pie was too high for my 'lid'! It was quite easy and tasty, great for warm weather dessert.
I really enjoyed this pie. I did adjust it to fit my dietary needs. I used lite cherry pie filling, a reduced fat graham cracker crust, fat free cream cheese, sugar free pudding mix, and fat free cool whip. I would recommend this recipe as posted or with the changes I made. Thank you for sharing this yummy recipe.