Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mother-in-law's easy fruit salad. I love to make it with BBQ or for a brunch. Quick and yummy! You can change the fruit as you want or to your taste.
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange sections, drained
- 8 ounces seedless grapes, halved
- 12 ounces apples, sliced
- 12 ounces mixed berries
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Drain fruit, save pineapple juice.
- Mix pudding and pineapple juice together, then add cool whip.
- Throw together fruit in a large bowl.
- Add marshmallows.
- Mix in pudding mixture.
- Add 2 tablespoons chopped pecans if wanted.