Recipe by Cook4_6
This recipe is an adaptation from one I found on a heavy cream carton. It has more fresh fruits than the original recipe called for.
- 1⁄2 cup cherries, pitted
- 1⁄2 cup granny smith apple, peeled and cubed
- 1⁄2 cup peach (use fresh if they are in season)
- 1⁄2 cup pear, peeled and cubed
- 3⁄4 cup green grape, halved
- 1 orange, medium size peeled and cubed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute (or sugar)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, combine fruit and marshmellows. Cover and chill until serving.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add Splenda and vanilla beating until stiff peaks form. Refrigerate until serving.
- To serve, gently mix fruit with whipped cream.