This recipe is an adaptation from one I found on a heavy cream carton. It has more fresh fruits than the original recipe called for.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup cherries, pitted
- 1/2 cup granny smith apple, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup peach (use fresh if they are in season)
- 1/2 cup pear, peeled and cubed
- 3/4 cup green grape, halved
- 1 orange, medium size peeled and cubed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute (or sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1In medium bowl, combine fruit and marshmellows. Cover and chill until serving.
- 2In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add Splenda and vanilla beating until stiff peaks form. Refrigerate until serving.
- 3To serve, gently mix fruit with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.9
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 22.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g