1/1 Photo of Fluffy Fruit Dip
Sydney Mike's Note:
The recipe for this fruit dip was found in the 2009 cookbook, Touch of Home's Best Holiday Recipes. Preparation time does not include the time needed for the dip to cool & chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, combine the sugar & flour, then gradually whisk in the pineapple juice.
- 2Add the butter, then cook & stir until butter is melted & mixture comes to a boil.
- 3Cook & stir for 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 4Remove from heat & quickly stir a small amount of this hot mixture into the lightly beaten egg, before returning all of this mixture to the pan, stirring constantly.
- 5Bring to a gentle boil, then cook & stir for 1 minute.
- 6Remove from the heat & cool to room temperature, stirring several times.
- 7Fold in the whipped cream, then cover & refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving with sliced fruit.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Fruit Dip
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.2
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 4.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g