1/2 Photos of Fluffy Eggless Pancakes
I poached this recipe from cooks.com (it was submitted by Dawn Linke, so props to her). I'm mainly posting it here since this is the recipe site I use the most and I want to add it to my cookbook, and I was most happy with this recipe vs. other eggless pancake recipes I've tried, so I figured it was worth sharing. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine dry ingredients and mix slightly.
- 2Add milk, oil, water, and vanilla. Whisk together until just combined. Be careful not to over mix - it should still be slightly lumpy. Set aside to rest for a few minutes.
- 3Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. While pan is heating, add butter. As soon as the butter is melted, add melted butter to pancake batter.
- 4Return pan to stove and stir butter into batter.
- 5When pan is hot, with a measuring cup or ladle, pour 1/4 cup of batter into the skillet for each pancake.
- 6Cook until bubbles form on the surface. Carefully flip pancakes with turner/spatula and cook until golden brown.
- 7Note: This recipe also works well with whole wheat flour. Chopped fruit, nuts or chocolate chips can be added to batter before cooking for a unique treat.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Eggless Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.9
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Sodium 129.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g