Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This frosting is just what the heading says, amazing! (prep time includes whipping the cream)
Top Review by viking2
Hi: I just want to say if you are looking for a light fluffy not too heavy peanut butter frosting, this is the BOMB......thanx for posting this recipe..its going into my recipe favorites...
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar (icing)
- 1 tablespoon Butter Flavor Crisco or 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup real whipping cream (WHIPPED)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar (start with 1 cup, adding more if needed for a frosting consistancy), butter and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Gently spoon on cake.
- (frosts two 13x9" cakes) YUMMY!