Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
No one will ever guess this is low-fat ---this will frost the top of a 13 x 9-inch cake.
Top Review by AKillian24
This was pretty good.. but you could definitely tell it was diet/lf. Not a bad thing for the calorie exchange, but I probably wouldn't serve it to guests expecting a more decadent version. I had to add additional chocolate pudding mix to mine in order to get it the consistency of true frosting, and letting it set in the fridge also helps before spreading it.
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant pudding mix (your choice of flavor)
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen light whipped dessert topping, thaweed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl using a whisk or an electric mixer at low speed beat pudding mix with milk until combined and thickened.
- In another bowl beat the cream cheese with vanilla until smooth; add in pudding and mix to combine well.
- Fold in Cool Whip starting with a quarter of the container adding in more until you achieve desired consistany and taste.