Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
An all-natural frosting containing no nutrient-devoid ingredients. Since organic honey, organic cream, real (pure) vanilla extract, and organic cream cheese can be found in most mainstream grocery stores, it can easily be made without having to go to a specialty grocery store. From http://heavenlyhomemakers.com/cream-cheese-frosting
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup honey (depending on your taste) or 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup real grade b maple syrup (depending on your taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whip cream with a mixer until soft peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese, honey and vanilla until creamy.
- Fold cream cheese mixture into whipped cream.