Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious! Simple, too! Elegant dessert that you can make ahead!
- 3 ounces raspberry gelatin
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups cranberry juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup whipped topping
- 9 inches pie crusts, baked
- In mixing bowl, combine gelatin and sugar. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, bring cranberry juice to a boil. Remove from heat and pour over gelatin mixture, stirring to dissolve.
- Stir in the cranberry sauce.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- In separate mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, milk and vanilla until fluffy.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread into pie shell.
- Beat cranberry topping until frothy.
- Pour over top of the filling.
- Chill (overnight if possible).