Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
From our church cookbook. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry gelatin powder
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 1⁄4 cups cranberry-raspberry juice
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup Cool Whip
- For filling:.
- In a bowl, combine gelatin and sugar; set aside.
- In a saucepan, bring cran-raspberry juice to a boil.
- Remove from heat and pour over gelatin.; stir to dissolve.
- Stir in cranberry sauce.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- For Filling:.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, milk and vanilla until fluffy.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread in graham cracker crust.
- Beat cranberry topping until frothy; pour over cream cheese mixture.
Love it! Not super sweet. My kiddos LOVE jellied cranberry, so this is a HIT - and a nice make-ahead dessert...for everyday OR company!