Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are lovely, fluffy, non-cottagey tasting pancakes.
- 8 large egg whites
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
- There is no need to overmix this batter as the lumps will disappear when cooked.
- Drop onto hot griddle or pan to make pancakes.
- When bubbling on top, turn to complete.
- Serve immediately with the syrup of your choice and/or dust with confectioner's sugar.