Recipe by CobraLimes
Not liking cottage cheese yet wanting the additional protein brought me to this recipe. These are lovely, fluffy, non-cottagey tasting pancakes. It's been in my family for a long time. Enjoy!
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
- There is no need to overmix this batter as the lumps will disappear when cooked.
- Drop onto hot griddle or pan to make pancakes.
- When bubbling on top, turn to complete.
- Serve immediately with the syrup of your choice and/or dust with confectioner's sugar.