Fluffy wholesome pancakes that my preschooler loves to help me make, and most of all loves to eat. They taste great with just butter, but maple syrup really soaks into them well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all dry ingredients, then wisk together.
- 2Beat egg preferably into a 2+ cup measuring cup, add yogurt.
- 3Add enough milk (soy, cow, cream mixed with water, water, etc) to make a total of 2 1/4 cups liquid.
- 4Stir liquid into dry ingredients just enough to mix (mash any lumps).
- 5Pour by icecream scoop or 1/4 cup (measuring cup works well) onto a preheated 350 degree griddle.
- 6When a few bubbles form, check by lifting an edge and if brown, flip once.
- 7Cook for another minute or so til this side is brown also.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy cornmeal yogurt pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.5
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 69.3 mg
- Sodium 667.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 10.6 g