A "no-shop" meal from Real Simple Meals Made Easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, salt, pepper and corn.
- 2In a separate bowl, using an electric mixer on medium, beat the egg whites until soft peaks form.
- 3With a spatula, gently fold the egg whites into the yolk mixture.
- 4Melt 1 Tablespoon of butter in a non stick skillet over medium heat.
- 5Pour in half the egg mixture, cook without stirring, until the eggs barely begin to set, about 1 minute.
- 6Use the spatula to lift the edge of the omelet so the undercooked eggs flow underneath. Cook, still without stirring. until the top is almost completely set, about 2 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle with 1/3 of the cheese and 1/3 of the chives over half of the omelet.
- 8Using the spatula, fold the other half of the omelet over the filling. Cook until set.
- 9Tilt the skillet and slide it onto a plate.
- 10Repeat to make second omelet.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Corn and Goat Cheese Omelets
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.5
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 665.0 mg
- Sodium 806.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 21.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: