Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
From Taste of Home.
- 1 3⁄4 cups cold milk, divided
- 2 (1 1/3 ounce) envelopes whipped dessert topping mix
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 keebler ready crust chocolate wafer pie crust
- In a large mixing bowl, beat 1 cup milk, whipped topping mix, coffee granules, vanilla and cinnamon on medium speed until combined.
- Beat on high speed for 4-6 minutes or until mixture is thick.
- Add remaining milk and pudding mix.
- Beat on medium speed about 2 minutes or until mixture is thick. Spread in crust.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm.
- Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.