Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy pudding that is similar to the filling in pies made with dream whip. I make it with sugar-free pudding to keep it lower in calories, but you can use regular as well.
- 1 1⁄3 ounces dream whip whipped dessert topping mix
- 2 1⁄4 cups skim milk, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (1 ounce) sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 3⁄4 cup coconut, toasted
- Beat dream whip mix, 1/2 cup skim milk and vanilla for 4 minutes.
- Add remaining milk and pudding mix and beat for 2 mores minutes.
- Fold in coconut.
- Put in serving dishes and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
I loved your photo and being a "coconut lover" was excited to make this. I liked using Dream Whip (instead of Cool Whip) since it's smoother and less calories. This is so delicious and just as satisfying as a piece of coconut cream pie! I loved the cherry on top, too. Thanks Chris from Kansas, for posting. Roxygirl