Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Very rich, very easy.
- 1 (8 ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- Pour all ingredients into a large bowl, stirring until well blended.
- Put in fridge overnight.
- It will come out stiff looking--that's the way it should be.
This was great and oh so simple. I would like to try it with blueberry pie filling next time. Thanks for posting a recipe I will be using again.
You are right, shapeweaver! This was simple and easy to make. And I could make it up the night before! I took this to a fellowship dinner at church and it was enjoyed by lots of folks! Thanks for sharing this delightful recipe!
What a simple and easy do ahead dessert. I served this in wine glasses rimmed with a chocolate sauce. I love do ahead dishes. Thanks shapeweaver.