Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't tryed this as yet, this recipe was featured in a magazine, it looks wonderful, and I can't wait to try it!.. let me know if it is good.
- 1 cup half-and-half cream or 1 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) packagejell-o instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) containercool whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Pour the half and half in a medium-size bowl.
- Add in the dry pudding mix and powdered sugar (icing sugar); beat with a wire whisk for 2 minutes.
- Gently stir in the Cool Whip topping.
- Spread on cake at once.
- Store any left over cake in refrigerator.
- **NOTE** the frosting on the cake is best eaten the same day.
This is a light frosting, i didnt have any frosting so i googled pudding frosting, it was so good my husband had two servings, I will use this on all my cakes ?
Made this for my daughter's B-day cake she wanted chocolate on chocolate and I was tired of regular chocolate frosting. This was so good and everybody raved about how good the cake was.