Prep 1 hr
Cook 5 mins
I haven't tryed this yet but I plan on doing so very soon, so I cannot say what the exact yield or servings would be for this, I am estimating mabey around 3 cups, for the yield, and about 1 hour prep time for the cooling of the marshmallow mixture, let me know if you try it!
- 16 large marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream, whipped (measure out 1/2 pint before whipping)
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan melt marshmallows, coffee granules and water stirring constantly; cool.
- Fold in the whipped cream into cooled marshmallow mixture.
- Spread on or between cakes.
- Refrigerate cake and any leftover icing.