Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
All purpose chcolate frosting from the "Cake Mix Doctor" Makes enough to frost a 2 layer cake or 30 cupcakes.
- 2⁄3 cup cocoa
- 6 tablespoons boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Place the cocoa in a mixing bowl and pour the boiling water over it. Stir with a wooden spoon until well mixed.
- Add the butter and beat at low speed until well mixed, about 30 seconds.
- Add sugar and vanilla and beat in at low speed.
- Increase speed to medium and beat until light and fluffy.
yummy icing, but its not fluffy...
LOVE THIS...tried another frosting last night, and it wasn't even close to being as good as this!! I'm pretty sure this is going in the family cookbook!!!
Great flavor and texture but streaky.