I was experimenting and i created this amazingly yummy cookie recipe!! I hope you all like it! Kitchen aids work best for this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350'F.
- 2Start by emptying the cake mix, oil, and eggs into a 'KitchenAid' type mixer. if you do not have a kitchenaid then you can use a bowl and a wooden spood.
- 3Next beat the mix until smooth. (I used the trianular attachment) Scrape the sides of the bowl.
- 4Now if you are using the kitchenaid take of the triangular attechment and put on the whisk. If you were using just a bowl then ou will now need an electric whisking mixer. Whisk on highest power for one minute.
- 5Scrape into a 9x13x2 baking dish. smooth out. Sprinkel Chocolate Chips over top evenly.
- 6Put in heated oven and cook for 27-30 minutes. You know it is done when it is slightly browned and if you stick a toothpick in it then the toothpick will come out clean.
- 7Cool on a cooling rack on in pan. :)
- 8Cut into about 16 squares. If you like eating it hot then go ahead. But if you like them cool, that works too!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.5
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 39.6 mg
- Sodium 228.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g