Prep 5 mins
Cook 27 mins
I was experimenting and i created this amazingly yummy cookie recipe!! I hope you all like it! Kitchen aids work best for this.
- 1 (18 ounce) package cake mix (i used yellow, but any flavor will work)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350'F.
- Start by emptying the cake mix, oil, and eggs into a 'KitchenAid' type mixer. if you do not have a kitchenaid then you can use a bowl and a wooden spood.
- Next beat the mix until smooth. (I used the trianular attachment) Scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Now if you are using the kitchenaid take of the triangular attechment and put on the whisk. If you were using just a bowl then ou will now need an electric whisking mixer. Whisk on highest power for one minute.
- Scrape into a 9x13x2 baking dish. smooth out. Sprinkel Chocolate Chips over top evenly.
- Put in heated oven and cook for 27-30 minutes. You know it is done when it is slightly browned and if you stick a toothpick in it then the toothpick will come out clean.
- Cool on a cooling rack on in pan. :)
- Cut into about 16 squares. If you like eating it hot then go ahead. But if you like them cool, that works too!
A very good recipe. I added cream cheese to and mixed the chips right in the batter. Took them to my office and was asked to make them again next week. A+++++++