Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
So cool and refreshing in the summer! Nice for holidays, too!
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened coconut, angel flake
- Fold all ingredients together.
- Pour into glass serving bowl.
- 6-8 servings.
This has to be one of my favorite"salads"I absolutely love cherries so this is perfect for me--loaded with flavor and so pretty to look at,too--thanks, Kelly--Get Well Soon--PeggyLynn
This was a great dessert, easy to make and delicious to eat. The only change I made was to use dry roasted peanuts instead of pecans. There are a lot of versions of this, but this is by far the "best". My only suggestion, if you want to keep it for a couple of days...put your banana in fresh each day. Should be Top 10 dessert in all recipe books.
Very nice and not as sweet as I had thought. My husband loved it. :)