Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Is it possible to fall in love with food? Because I think I just might have a future with this pie!
- 12 ounces light cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light margarine, room temperature
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 pint heavy cream, whipped
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- graham cracker crumbs (for garnish)
- Whip heavy cream & set aside.
- Cream together cream cheese, sugar, & margarine until fluffy.
- Blend in lemon juice and vanilla. Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into crust and sprinkle top with graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours then eat the entire thing by yourself. It's that good.