1/1 Photo of Fluffy Butter Cocoa Frosting
A very fluffy, light cocoa frosting. I love to make frosting with butter, you get a dreamy, creamy consistency.
My Private Note
cups ap ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl (or 4 cup glass measuring cup is easier) add powdered sugar and cocoa.
- 2Cut in soft butter with a knife or fork.
- 3Add vanilla.
- 4Using mixer beat until fluffy.
- 5Add the milk or cream now until spreadable consistency is achieved.
- 6Frost COOLED (if warm it will melt the butter) cake, cookies, brownies, whatever!
- 7I use this recipe for my Moist Fudgy Cocoa Brownies.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Butter Cocoa Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (449 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 991.8
- Calories from Fat 433
- Total Fat 48.2 g
- Saturated Fat 30.3 g
- Cholesterol 124.1 mg
- Sodium 338.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 146.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 137.5 g
- Protein 3.0 g