These are my favourites pancakes because they are delicious and healthy, fluffy and thick! If you wish you can use whole wheat flour adding some more liquid to the batter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, sift together the flours, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- 2Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg whites and melted butter.
- 3Mix until smooth.
- 4Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
- 5Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- 6Brown on both sides and serve hot with syrup or honey.
- 7It's possible to prepare batter the night before and refrigerate it covered overnight.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Buckwheat Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.3
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 16.7 mg
- Sodium 368.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 4.8 g