A great fluffy icing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons wilton meringue powder
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1Beat meringue powder and cold water until stiff, about 4 minutes.
- 2In large microwave safe measuring cup, stir sugar, corn syrup, and water.
- 3in microwave oven * bring syrup mixture to a boil ( approximately 5 minutes )
- 4Remove when boiling stops.
- 5Slowly add syrup to meringue mixture while beating on low speed.
- 6Beat on high speed for four minutes until stiff and glossy.
- 7* For stove top mix sugar, corn syrup, and water in a 2 quart saucepan. Bring to a boil, cool lightly and resume directions above.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Boiled Icing
Serving Size: 1 (714 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 52.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: