Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 4 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This can also be made in a 10-inch deep-dish pie plate, plan ahead there is a 4 hour chilling time for this dessert --- I make this using my Kittencal's Blueberry Pie (Option for Freezing) that is completely cooled, but canned pie filling will do fine, if you prefer a thicker layer of blueberry filling then use two cans pie filling, one for the top of the crust and one for the top of the dessert :)
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons sugar (1/4 cup)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 (540 ml) cans blueberry pie filling (two 19-ounces cans will work fine)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup half-and-half cream (or use milk)
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 0.5 (8 ounce) containercool whip frozen whipped topping, thawed (freeze remaining half to use another time)
- Prepare a 9 x 9-inch pan.
- To make the crust; in a bowl combine the graham crumbs with sugar and cinnamon, then add in melted butter; mix well to combine.
- Pat into bottom of the pan.
- Chill for about 25-30 minutes (or until the crust is completely cold).
- After the crust has chilled spread 1 can of the blueberry pie filling over the crust.
- In a bowl beat softened cream cheese with sugar until smooth and well combined.
- Add in half and half cream and the pudding mix; beat until well blended.
- Using a spatula fold in HALF container thawed Cool Whip topping, then carefully spread the mixture over the blueberry pie filling in the pan.
- Chill for 4 hours.
- Before serving spread the remaining can blueberry pie filling over the top.
- If desired you may spread or dollup the remaining half container Cool Whip over the top but this is only optional.