Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I finally figured out how to make really tasty waffles out of bisquick mix! I used the Master Mix found here instead of store bought mix: http://www.recipezaar.com/45055
- Mix mix, water, milk powder (or 1.5 cups of milk if using instead) and egg yolk with beaters until well mixed.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites with clean beaters until stiff.
- Fold egg whites into batter.
- Pour batter onto a preheated waffle griddle/iron/baker and bake.
- These can be frozen when cooled. Best if heated in microwave briefly (about 10-30 seconds depending on microwave) but can be toasted if you like them crispy.