Recipe by AG0508
These pancakes are not only healthy, but delicious too! I came up with the recipe by combining a pancake recipe with a muffin recipe. Hope you enjoy!
Top Review by charissa.white
The person who created this recipe should go into business as a chef! Seriously one of the best recipes I have tried in a long time. Praise the Lord for healthy cooking that tastes great too!
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour (I used King Arthur White Wheat flour)
- 3⁄4 cup oat bran
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift dry ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Combine banana, milk, egg, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to the banana mixture and stir just until combined.
- Pour onto griddle sprayed with Pam using 1/4 measure.
- Flip when the pancakes bubble and are browned on the bottom.
- Makes approximately 15 pancakes.