These pancakes are not only healthy, but delicious too! I came up with the recipe by combining a pancake recipe with a muffin recipe. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift dry ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- 2Combine banana, milk, egg, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- 3Add dry ingredients to the banana mixture and stir just until combined.
- 4Pour onto griddle sprayed with Pam using 1/4 measure.
- 5Flip when the pancakes bubble and are browned on the bottom.
- 6Makes approximately 15 pancakes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Banana Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.6
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 65.6 mg
- Sodium 766.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 13.6 g