Really you can use as much cinnamon/sugar mix as desired, the apples with float to the top when baking! Serve with maple or pancake syrup. I have also made this using a can of apple pie filling on the bottom in place of sliced apples.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Butter a 11 x 7-inch baking dish (I have also made this in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish but your pancake with be flatter!).
- 3In a small cup or bowl mix the 3 tablespoons sugar with cinnamon.
- 4Sprinkle the apple slices over the bottom of the baking dish (they do nt have to be in a single layer) then sprinkle with 2 tablespoon white or brown sugar.
- 5In a mixing bowl whisk the flour with milk, eggs, melted butter, salt and 1 tablespoon sugar (if using) until well blended and smooth; pour into the baking dish.
- 6Pour the mixture over the apples in the baking dish.
- 7Sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mixture on top.
- 8Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees bottom oven rack (your oven must preheated and hot before baking the pancake).
- 9Reduce the heat to 325 and continue baking for another 5 minutes.
- 10Slice into squares and drizzle with syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Apple-Cinnamon Oven Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.5
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 180.3 mg
- Sodium 156.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 33.4 g
- Protein 9.0 g