Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is such a simple, easy recipe but it tastes so wonderful! This is a recipe from the coupon inserts that I made for my DH one Valentines's Day. He thought I slaved all day! ;) Cooking time is refrigeration time.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces semisweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 1 9 inch chocolate cookie crumb crust
- Mix cream cheese, chocolate, and sugar with electric mixer until well blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Fabulous! Thanks for such a simple and great recipe!
This is so easy and turns out so yummy! I made it for my DH for his Valentine's Day dessert and it was a big hit. Anybody short on time who needs an elegant dessert should try this - it can easily be "dressed up" with fresh strawberries , whipped cream and some chocolate drizzle on the plate. Thanks Kimberly
This is definitely the simplest cheesecake I've ever made. It has a rich flavor, and sets up very well, especially for a gelatin-free, no-bake cheesecake. Thanks, Kimberly!