Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Found this in Kraft Food and Family magazine.
- 12 vanilla wafers
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed, divided
- 1⁄4 cup baker's angel flake coconut, toasted
- Place 1 wafer on bottom of each of 12 paper-lined medium muffin cups; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk or electric mixer until well blended. Add 2-1/4 cups of the whipped topping; mix well. Spoon evenly into muffin cups.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Spread tops with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with coconut just before serving.
- Store leftover cheesecakes in refrigerator.
Also saw this in the magazine. Easy and delicious! It was fun to serve with a variety of additional toppings so that people could customize their own-- my sister loved it with some caramel ice cream topping drizzled on top! Jelly beans were also a popular addition.
Made with reduced fat wafers, 1/3 less fat cream cheese and lite cool whip and they were great! Everyone loved them. We made them in mini muffin pans, fit perfectly. Leftovers do get a bit soggy, but there probably won't be any leftovers!