Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is so simple, takes less than 10 minutes to make, and always gets compliments and recipe requests.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cool Whip
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 can pie filling (for topping) (optional)
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl, with a mixer, on high speed until smooth.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
- Add pie filling as a topping (optional).
- Keep leftovers refrigerated.
This is awesome! Sometimes regular cheesecake can be too rich and sweet- but not this! It's a lighter version of our old favorite. I'm going to make another one for Christmas. Very easy too- really, it only took 10 min!
I love cheesecake, but this one didn't please me at all. It just didn't have enough cream cheese flavour for me. It tasted a lot like eating a more solidified version of Cool Whip with an almost unnoticeable tang from the cream cheese. The only way I'd make this again is by experimenting with using a less amount of Cool Whip to the cream cheese ratio. Thanks for the idea.
I gave this 3 stars. My family really liked this cheesecake. My 5 yr old newphew liked the cherry pie filling on top the best. This was very creamy. I wasn't sure what kind of sugar to use so I used powdered sugar. Thanks for posting a good recipe. Christine (internenut)