This makes a wonderful side dish and it's one of my favorite ways tin eating potatoes!
Make and share this Fluffly Pesto Mash Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Put potatoes into a large saucepan, cover well with cold water and add about 1/2 tsp.
- of salt.
- Cover the pan and bring the water to a boil, then simmer until the potatoes are tender (around 20-25 minutes).
- Drain the potatoes, return them to the pan and then mash thoroughly using a potato masher.
- Put the stock, olive oil, and pesto into a small saucepan and bring to a simmer then pour it into the mash.
- With a wooden spoon, beat vigorously for about 3 minutes until the texture of the potatoes is light and fluffy.
- Reheat gently if necessary, then fold in the parmesan and pine nuts before serving.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.