1/1 Photo of Fluffly Pesto Mash Potatoes
This makes a wonderful side dish and it's one of my favorite ways tin eating potatoes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put potatoes into a large saucepan, cover well with cold water and add about 1/2 tsp.
- 2of salt.
- 3Cover the pan and bring the water to a boil, then simmer until the potatoes are tender (around 20-25 minutes).
- 4Drain the potatoes, return them to the pan and then mash thoroughly using a potato masher.
- 5Put the stock, olive oil, and pesto into a small saucepan and bring to a simmer then pour it into the mash.
- 6With a wooden spoon, beat vigorously for about 3 minutes until the texture of the potatoes is light and fluffy.
- 7Reheat gently if necessary, then fold in the parmesan and pine nuts before serving.
- 8Season with salt and pepper if desired.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffly Pesto Mash Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.5
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 206.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: