Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Adopted from the RecipeZaar account. I haven't made it yet.
- 2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon shortening, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Lightly spray mini doughnut pan with cooking oil.
- In a bowl mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add shortening, eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Beat until well blended.
- Fill each mini doughnut hole 2/3 full.
- Bake 8 minute or until top springs back when lightly touched.
- Remove from pan and dip into glaze.
- Decorate as desired.