Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the ultimate frosting...it is so fluffy and yummy, you'll just forget about the cake! My husband calls it "fluffyyummynutter" frosting!
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄3 cups confectioners' sugar (icing)
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream or 2 tablespoons milk
- In a small bowl, with mixer at low speed, combine Fluff, peanut butter and butter until blended.
- Increase speed to medium; beat in icing sugar alternately with milk, adding just enough milk to make frosting spreadable; beat in vanilla.
- (Makes enough to fill and frost two 8" OR 9" layers).
I don't know what happened here but my family turned there cake over so the frosting was on the bottom and ate just the cake. Even my peanut butter crazy husband didn't care for it. I followed the directions to a "tee", and it really wasn't fluffy at all. All the ingredients sound so good, but it just didn't come out like described at all.