Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great recipe for chocolate cake. It's sticky and gooey and kids love it. Hope you like it.
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups marshmallow cream
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Beat with electric mixer on medium speed the peanut butter, margarine and vanilla.
- Add the fluff and beat until completely incorporated.
- Add sugar and milk and beat until smooth.
- Frosts a round 2-layer cake or a 9" x 12" cake.
I too had to add more milk to make a spreading consistency - 4T. instead of two and then it was still pretty stiff. Not a bad frosting but very sweet and I wouldn't make it again.
This frosting was a delicious change of pace. My husband usually has a complaint about any frosting that isn't chocolate. Not this time! He loved it! I had to add a little bit of milk to give it a better spreading consistency. I used this frosting for a yellow cake and it got rave reviews. Thanks for sharing this recipe!