- 118.32 ml butter, softened
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 295.73 ml flour
- 7.39 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 473.18 ml marshmallow cream
- 236.59 ml unsalted peanuts
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Mix in peanut butter and egg and mix well until blended.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add to creamed mixture and beat until just combined.
- Press into 9 x 13 in pan and form a crust by pressing it on the bottom and slightly up the sides.
- Spread fluff over base crust.
- Scatter peanuts and chocolate chips over top.
- Bake 15-20 min or until top lightly browned.