- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups marshmallow cream
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Mix in peanut butter and egg and mix well until blended.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add to creamed mixture and beat until just combined.
- Press into 9 x 13 in pan and form a crust by pressing it on the bottom and slightly up the sides.
- Spread fluff over base crust.
- Scatter peanuts and chocolate chips over top.
- Bake 15-20 min or until top lightly browned.