F-16 momma's Note:
Peanut butter cookie base with chocolate & nuts. Love these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- 3Mix in peanut butter and egg and mix well until blended.
- 4In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 5Add to creamed mixture and beat until just combined.
- 6Press into 9 x 13 in pan and form a crust by pressing it on the bottom and slightly up the sides.
- 7Spread fluff over base crust.
- 8Scatter peanuts and chocolate chips over top.
- 9Bake 15-20 min or until top lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffernutter Bars
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 28
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.5
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 128.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 3.1 g