Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Peanut butter cookie base with chocolate & nuts. Love these.
Make and share this Fluffernutter Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Mix in peanut butter and egg and mix well until blended.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add to creamed mixture and beat until just combined.
- Press into 9 x 13 in pan and form a crust by pressing it on the bottom and slightly up the sides.
- Spread fluff over base crust.
- Scatter peanuts and chocolate chips over top.
- Bake 15-20 min or until top lightly browned.