Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A old fashioned sandwich from our childhood days.
- 2 slice white bread
- 29.58 ml marshmallow creme
- 29.58 ml smooth peanut butter or 29.58 ml chunky peanut butter
- Spread marsh mallow creme on to first slice of bread.
- Then spread peanut butter on second slice of bread.
- Then put both slices together, filling to filling.
- Then remember your childhood days.
My kids love these. They are a change of pace from the usual PB&J or peanut butter and honey sandwiches.
I love this sandwich! Some people look at me weird when I mention this; they know the sandwich combo but not by the "Fluffer Nutter" name.
Just like Mom use to make for me after school for a snack. Sure does bring back good memories.