haven't the slightest's Note:
a quick protein snack, made with egg whites, whey and peanut butter!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup egg white
- 1 tablespoon whey protein, pure isolate
- 1 tablespoon natural smooth peanut butter
- 1Place pure whey isolate in a small bowl.
- 2Pour in the egg whites and mix thoroughly.
- 3Add peanut butter and mix again.
- 4(don't worry if there's some lumps, they'll be gone when cooked).
- 5Microwave mixture for 60 seconds on high.
- 6Flip and microwave for an additional 15 seconds.
- 7Remove from microwave, let stand to cool and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffed Peanut Butter Protein Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.6
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 174.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: