Recipe by haven't the slightest
a quick protein snack, made with egg whites, whey and peanut butter!
- 1⁄4 cup egg white
- 1 tablespoon whey protein, pure isolate
- 1 tablespoon natural smooth peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pure whey isolate in a small bowl.
- Pour in the egg whites and mix thoroughly.
- Add peanut butter and mix again.
- (don't worry if there's some lumps, they'll be gone when cooked).
- Microwave mixture for 60 seconds on high.
- Flip and microwave for an additional 15 seconds.
- Remove from microwave, let stand to cool and enjoy.