Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
When I saw this dip I was quite surprised to see both Fluff and cream cheese. Quite a combo! And just 10 minutes to make! What more could you ask for?
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons orange juice (freshly squeezed or prepared)
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
- fresh fruit, of your choice
- In a medium bowl, combine marshmallow creme, cream cheese, orange juice and orange zest.
- Beat with electric mixer until smooth.
- Mixture will be fairly thick.
- Serve dabs of the sauce over fresh fruit of your choice, or use as a dip.
YUMMY! They sell this dip for $3.99 for 8 oz. at our local specialty store! This is a much tastier & cheaper way to enjoy this awesome dip!
VERY Very good. I made Fruit Salad from Heaven (#142355) and this dip just went perfect with it. We are snacking on this while waiting for the New Year to arrive. Thank you.