This was my last Spring PAC recipe & I finally made it today. The finished product was great but I did have just a little trouble getting everything to mix. My borax didn't dissolve too well so maybe my water should have been a little hotter. In the end not all the liquid became incorporated possibly due to the borax. I was left with about 1/2 cup liquid still in the bowl. Another thing I would probably do is add some frangrance next time as it doesn't smell very appealing. Didn't stop my toddler from having a blast with this though, make sure the kids wear a plastic art smock when playing with this as it sticks to fabric. Thanks for posting!
It's an awesome recipe, and it'll be a fun little excitment for the holidays!
We have made this as a science experiment. I would however caution people that it is for kids who would know better than to put it in their hair! (That's for you to figure out the age :) It's really hard to get out! I would make this only for playing at the table or outside.