Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Drink one of these before bedtime and with luck, you won't need to call the doctor! This is from the Thursday magazine's special feature titled "Meal in a glass"!
- 250 ml fresh orange juice
- 225 g fresh strawberries, chopped
- 175 ml papayas, diced
- 1 frozen banana, sliced
- Mix the orange juice and strawberries in a blender.
- Add the papaya and banana and blend until smooth.
- Vitamin C is great for beating flu.
I made this for DH this morning when he came home from work sick with the flu! He drank it down and said it was fabulous! I did put a couple tablespoons of plain yogurt in as well since it is a germ fighter too and it gave it a smooth creamy texture. Thanks for sharing! :)