1/2 Photos of Flowerpot Cupcakes
* Pamela *'s Note:
This was the final kitchen activity of the year for the Wednesday night Kid's Club.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 unfrosted chocolate cupcake
- 1 piece fruit leather (strip)
- 2 -4 brightly coloured gumdrops
- 4 green gumdrops
- 2 -4 pretzel sticks
- 1With a fork, fluff up the surface of the cupcake to look like soil.
- 2Cut the fruit strip slightly larger than the cupcake base and wrap it around to look like the bottom of a flower pot. Moisten strip if neccessary. Press ends together to secure.
- 3Cut another strip slightly larger than the cupcake top and fold in half length wise. Wrap it around to look like the top of a flower pot. Moisten strip if neccessary. Press ends together to secure.
- 4Cut thick slices from the centers of gumdrops. With sharp scissors, snip the gum drops into tulip shapes.
- 5Trim the green gumdrops to form leaves.
- 6Press "tulips" into pretzel stick "stems" and poke into "soil".
- 7Arrange the "leaves" at the base of the flowers.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flowerpot Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.3
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 240.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: